LED Floodlight High Bay Philips LED Chips 70W 5600 lumen
- Uitstekende kwaliteit
- Laagste prijs garantie
- Snelle levering
- 10-14 days
- Customer service from 08:00 to 18:00
This LED Spotlight (High Bay) by LumiLed has PHILIPS LED Chips, a rated power of 70W and an output of 5.600 lumen. With a highly advanced LED Technolgy and an elegant design is specially designed for lighting factories, shopping malls, supermarkets, warehouses, sports centers, tennis courts, etc. It ensures high uniformity of illumination, with a high vertical light distribution and is also equipped with the latest anti-glare tech. It has a metal housing, which is finished with a dacrotized coating and is also waterproof IP65 classified. The color temperature is 6000K, which creates a beautiful white daylight. In case you need assistance please call us!
For B2B inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LED Chips: PHILIPS
- LED Chips: 28 pieces
- Driver: Meanwell
- Design: square
- Rated Power: 70 Watt
- Lumen: 5600 lm
- Lifetime: 50.000 hours
- Color: 6000K
- Worktemp.: -25°C tot en met 50°C
- Input voltage: DC24/AC 100-277V
- IP: IP65
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Housing: metal finished with rust preventive coating technology with color RAL9007
- Dimensions product: (L) 329 mm x (B) 235 mm x (H) 610 mm
- Dimensions packing: (L) 365 mm x (B) 300 mm x (H) 650 mm
- Usage: plant, warehouse, supermarket, shopping center, sports centrum, tennis court, etc.
- Philips LED chips, with high quality, over 50.000 operating hours, reduces maintenance burden and equipment replacement costs.
- Significant energy savings up to 75%.
- High uniformity and excellent vertical light distribution.
- Anti-glare, patented reflector used to reach 45 degree angle.
- Offers dedicated high quality optics and fills the space with a gentle and comfortable light.
- For wet locations and enclosure classified IP65.
- Modular design accommodates output of high brightness.
- Rotation: not adjustable.
- Recommended installation height: 6 m - 10 m.
- Wiring connection: three-ply cable conductor.
Read or write a review