High Bay LED 200W Philips Chip
- LED Chips: PHILIPS
- LED Chips: 84 pieces
- Driver: Meanwell
- Design: square
- Rated Power: 200 Watt
- Lumen: 16.000 lm
- Lifetime: 50.000 hours
- Color: 6000K
- Worktemp.: -25°C tot en met 50°C
- Input voltage: DC24/AC 100-277V
- IP Grade: IP65
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 14.40 kg
- Housing Material: metal finished with rust preventive coating technology with
- Color Housing: RAL9007
- Dimensions product: (L) 551 mm x (B) 329 mm x (H) 610 mm
- Dimensions packing: (L) 620 mm x (B) 365 mm x (H) 650 mm
- Usage: plant , factory, warehouse, supermarket, shopping center, sports centrum, tennis court, etc.
This High Bay LED 200W Philips Chip by LumiLed has PHILIPS LED Chips, a rated power of 200W and an output of 16.000 lumen. With a highly advanced LED Technolgy and an elegant design is specially designed for lighting factories, shopping malls, supermarkets, warehouses, sports centers, tennis courts, etc. It ensures high uniformity of illumination, with a high vertical light distribution and is also equipped with the latest anti-glare tech. It has a metal housing, which is finished with a dacrotized coating and is also waterproof IP65 classified. The color temperature is 6000K, which creates a beautiful white daylight. In case you need assistance please call us!
For B2B inquiries please contact us at [email protected].
- Philips LED chips, with high quality, over 50.000 operating hours, reduces maintenance burden and equipment replacement costs.
- Significant energy savings up to 75%.
- High uniformity and excellent vertical light distribution.
- Anti-glare, patented reflector used to reach 45 degree angle.
- Offers dedicated high quality optics and fills the space with a gentle and comfortable light.
- For wet locations and enclosure classified IP65.
- Modular design accommodates output of high brightness.
- Rotation: not adjustable.
- Recommended installation height: 6 m - 10 m.
- Wiring connection: three-ply cable conductor.
IES data file available upon request.