Spill Container Combination 2,4,6,8 Drum Drip Collection
Combine units to create your own customized spill-control system 45L up to 371L
Use optional joining clips to firmly lock units together to combine 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-drum modular units to create your
own customized system
• Made from polyethylene, these accumulation centers are nearly impervious to chemicals, including acids and corrosives
• Low-profile centers only measure 14 cm high for easy handling of drums
• Seamless construction eliminates leaks, making them ideal for drum filling and dispensing operations
• Self-locating grates won’t ride-up and are removable for easy cleaning
• Sumps remain separate and clips can be removed for easy repositioning
• Black models are made from 100% recycled polyethylene.
Sump base also available in non-recycled yellow colour. EPA compliant, supports
||SIZE WxDxH (cm)
LOAD CAPACITY (kg)
||635 x 635 x 140
||1245 x 635 x 140
||1245 x 1245 x 140
||1854 x 1245 x 140
||2464 x 1245 x 140
- Material: Polyethylene
- Colour: Black or Yellow
- Made in the USA
- Joining Clip
- Companion Ramp
• Load and unload heavy drum with ease
• Anti-skid ribs provide maximum safety
• Place the ramp anywhere on accumulation centres size
2-drum or larger
Why do you need it??
When spills inevitably happen, having trustworthy accumulation centers could make the difference between capturing leaks and allowing hazardous materials to reach the environment.
Environmentally-friendly EcoPolyBlend accumulation centers are the perfect secondary containment feature to stop leaks and spills from getting into the workplace. They keep small incidents under control and offer full safety compliance when used in tandem with the available joining clips and sump-to-sump drain kits.
Accumulation centers can be used for other containers, including buckets or pails that store everything from rubbing alcohols and cleaning supplies to fats and oils. These spill accumulation centers are also great to use for large industrial batteries that can leak acids and chemicals.