Shovel 500L Scoop Tipping Bucket for Forklift RENTAL
- Uitstekende kwaliteit
- Laagste prijs garantie
- Snelle levering
- 1-2 weeks
500L Shovel Scoop Tipping Bucket for Forklift Mechanic
- Length: 1615 mm
- Width: 1130 mm
- Height: 550 mm
- Weight: 225 kg
- Payload: 1500 kg
- Capacity: 500 L
- Dimensions of lift pockets: (A) 440 mm x (B) 200 mm x (C) 60 mm
- Material: steel
- With safety set
- Finishing: powdercoating
- Color: RAL5010
- Suitable for forklift
- Steel plate thickness: 5 mm
- Minimal renting period is 3 days
- Deposit has to paid beforehand
- Own risk amount is for loss or damages, will be calculated afterwards
- The rental amount will be calculated and deducted from paid deposit
- Returns will be refunded within 2 days after return of the rented item
- Identification requires the following documentation: driver license, passport/ID-card, address and bank account number (with correct name)
Per 3 days
|Per 7 days||Deposit||
|Shovel||500L||EUR 20,00||EUR 57,00||EUR 90,00||EUR 225,00||EUR 525,00|
|Shovel||1000L||EUR 30,00||EUR 85,50||EUR 135,00||EUR 300,00||EUR 640,00|
Rental periods are calculated on basis of working days:
- Rental by working day (08:00 to 18:00 hrs during workingdays from mon-fri)
- Rental per 3 working days (weekend for free)
- Rental per 7 working days (weekend for free)
- Long term rental is always possible upon request
Shovel, Scoop bucket, Tipping Bucket SBTCSH500L. Suitable for forklift.
The shovel is an ideal scoop bucket for various loose materials. With a safe and stable unlocking mechanism which can be operated by a pull cord from the driver's seat of a forklift. For extra safety, the shovel can be secured with a safety chain on the forklift.
This is an ideal mechanical tipping bucket for scoop up for example potatoes, grain, fertilizer, potting soil, sand, gravel, compost, etc. The SBTCSH series shovel bucket is designed from special steel with forward inclination for the most efficient and thorough collect of materials. Made of high-quality steel and finished with powder coating.
The design is simple, robust and very durable. The welded steel construction and reinforced peripheral edge ensure long lifetime. Professionally finished with powdercoating RAL5010.
Shovel Application: potatoes, grain, fertilizer, potting soil, sand, gravel, compost, etc.
Available sizes: 500L, 750L, 1000L
For B2B inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For International inquiries and shipping please contact us at email@example.com.
Read or write a review