Chip Container 500L Hinged Bottom Tipper Container RENTAL
- Uitstekende kwaliteit
- Laagste prijs garantie
- Snelle levering
- 1-2 weeks
- Customer service from 08:00 to 18:00
Chip Container Hinged Bottom SBTCKB500L Tipper Container
- Length: 680 mm
- Width: 1525 mm
- Height: 910 mm
- Weight: 155 kg
- Payload: 1000 kg
- Volume: 500L
- Dimensions of lift pockets: (A) 60 mm x (B) 200 mm x (C) 70 mm
- Material: steel
- Finishing: powdercoating
- Color: RAL5010
- Suitable for forklift and crane
- With safety set
- Container steel plate: 3 mm
- Base frame steel plate: 6 mm
- Excellent center load gravity
- Rental period day is from 08.00 hrs to 18.00 hrs
- Deposit has to paid beforehand (only pin is accepted)
- Own risk amount is for loss or damages, will be calculated afterwards
- The rental amount will be calculated and deducted from paid deposit
- Returns will be refunded within 2 days after return of the rented item
- Identification requires the following documentation: driver license, passport/ID-card, address and bank account number (with correct name)
Per 3 days
|Per 7 days||Deposit||
|Hinged Bottom||500L||EUR 20,00||EUR 57,00||EUR 90,00||EUR 225,00||EUR 525,00|
|Hinged Bottom||1000L||EUR 30,00||EUR 85,50||EUR 135,00||EUR 300,00||EUR 640,00|
Rental periods are calculated on basis of working days:
- Rental by working day (08:00 to 18:00 hrs during workingdays from mon-fri)
- Rental per 3 working days (weekend for free)
- Rental per 7 working days (weekend for free)
- Long term rental is always possible upon request
Chip Container Hinged Bottom SBTCKB500L. Suitable for forklift and crane.
SBTCKB is a highly valued Hinged Bottom Container, due to its durability. Small industrial vehicles are flexible, maneuverable and can also be equipped with various additional forklift attachments to perform different tasks. This container can be used for, for example, metal, glass, wood, debris. Collecting, storing and transporting with the SBTCKB is possible.
The Hinged Bottom Skip is also very suitable for use on construction sites, because multiple containers can be stacked on each other and transported by truck or crane. Space-saving storage and easily transported.
The Tippling Container SBTCKB has a large number of positive features in its functionality. The suspension of the bottom is assisted by tensile springs during emptying. The hinged bottom opens to other side of the forklift, so that emptying can take place without impact on the forklift.
Equipped with a safe and stable unlocking mechanism, which can be operated by a pull cord from the driver's seat of a forklift. For additional safety, a safety chain can be attached on the forklift.
Thanks to the use of high-quality steel sheets and excellent finishing, the bottom skip containers are very durable and robust. Finishing with powder coating in standard color RAL5010.
Hinged bottom container applications: metal, glass, wood, debris and more
Available sizes: 500L, 750L, 1000L
For B2B, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international inquiries and shipping please contact us at email@example.com.
Read or write a review